Eye Tracking Games – Follow That Dot
by Mercury Learning Systems
Ages 8 months – adults
Eye Tracking Games Help:
Award-winning eye tracking games include visual memory exercises based on the research of Asian child education expert Dr. Makoto Shichida.
He shows that when children exercise their eyes in up/down, left/right and zig-zag movements, it helps increase the speed at which children can track the written word. These games make eye exercises a lot of fun to do. Additionally, they help greatly increase memory and recall.
These games are suitable for very young children to adults. Vision therapists use these games to help children who have difficulty with eye tracking, especially those with dyslexia. They are excellent for young children who are learning to read and great for adults too!
– K. Sandler, CFLE, National Lekotek Center
– M. Martin, Library Media Specialist, Glacier Hills Elementary School
– R. Manawadu, Singapore
- Five eye tracking games stimulate right brain activity and help children develop visual memory and pattern identification
- Four eye tracking cards help strengthen eye muscles for reading
- Seven accelerated learner awards to present to your child as they excel with the games
- Charts to log your child’s learning progress and game scores
- Helps activate more areas of the brain to children learn almost any school subject easier
- Perfect for children with any learning ability – great for the whole family
- Instant download game pack
- Plays on Windows and Macintosh computers