As a young parent concerned about my child’s development, I discovered there’s a systematic dumbing-down of education in America. Our children are not given proper or complete education and, in fact, student achievement has slipped dramatically in the last three decades. We’re simply not giving our children the quality of education that many other countries, like Asia, are providing.
These days, it’s not enough to simply drop your child off at school and expect they will get the right training needed to excel now or later in life. We as parents need to supplement their education with better learning methods based on sound research with proven results.
Fortunately, I enrolled our children from a very young age in a Montessori environment that also employed the learning methods of Makoto Shichida, Glenn Doman, Colin Rose and other right brain accelerated learning experts. This unique training gave them the ability to learn almost anything faster and remember more. Today, thanks to these teachings, my children are fulfilling their full potential in life.
I found these unique learning methods so effective that I was compelled to find a way to get them into the hands of as many families as possible. This led to the development of several accelerated learning games and lessons inspired by these learning experts, which I’ve been selling to parents worldwide for over 22 years.
Recently, I combined this special training together into an easy-to-use guide that I’m excited to introduce to you today. It’s called “How to Teach Your Child Almost Anything – Vol 1”.
This 146 page ebook, for ages 1 and up, contains 10 chapters packed with everything you’ll need to teach your children the same types of accelerated learning principles that countless other children in expensive academies are learning. As they employ these principles daily, your children can excel academically and later become the successful balanced adults you had always hoped for.
Don’t worry, you only need to spend a few minutes a day with these lessons for great results! They’re the perfect supplement to your child’s normal school curriculum.
What You Get in This Volume:
Instant Memory Training Grid GameStimulates the brain in ways that help develop rapid memory recall by unleashing your child’s natural right brain functions. Includes 20 large grid cards with game pieces and instructions. (an $8.95 value)
Easily Learn the 45 Presidents of the United StatesThree unique and different lessons with card set will help your child tap their brain’s mass memory abilities and remember our 45 Presidents in sequential order. Your child can use this training to quickly memorize any list! Includes 45 full-color cards with instructions. (a $5.99 value)
Right Brain/Left Brain Writing TrainingAn excellent way to train your child to quickly take in information (a right brain function) and practice writing from memory (a left brain function). Includes 15 large training cards with instructions. (a $5.95 value)
Memory TechniquesA great way to train your child how to use their mind’s eye (imagination), a right brain function, to learn almost anything. (a $2.99 value)
Basic Association Memory TrainingTeach your children to link together something they know and something they don’t know in logical fashion to easily recall several objects from memory. (a $2.99 value)
Easily Learn Fractions and PercentagesThis training will help your child make strong visual associations between the images and the written symbol of the fractions with equivalent percent. This learning method is designed to take your child from concrete to abstract thinking. Includes 38 folding cards with instructions. (a $9.95 value)
Use Your Three Senses to Learn Almost Anything BetterTeaches your child how to employ their three senses to learn almost anything quickly and remember it longer. Includes a lesson where your child uses their three senses to learn how to easily count from 1-10 in Japanese! (a $2.95 value)
Visual Chaining Memory TrainingTeach your child the process of vividly assembling pictures together in their mind to remember large amounts of content almost effortlessly. (a $2.95 value)
Eight Intelligences for LearningFind which intelligences are best for your child to learn with. Includes several examples that will help you determine which are their preferred learning styles. (a $2.95 value)
Eye Tracking Cards to Strengthen Eye MusclesHelps naturally strengthen your child’s eye muscles and increase the speed at which they can track the written word. Great for those with eye tracking challenges. Includes 4 large color training cards with instructions. (a $5.95 value)
Our 100% Confidence GuaranteeWe’re so confident that these games and lessons will help your child learn faster and better, that within the next 30 days, if you aren’t completely thrilled and excited at your child’s new-found abilities, you can keep everything, and we’ll return your full purchase price!
Meet the Experts Who Inspired These Games and Lessons
She was an author of over a dozen books and gave thousands of lectures on child development. One of the greatest learning pioneers, she was also the first woman physician and surgeon in Italy. She is best known for founding one of the most successful and comprehensive systems of education in the world: The Montessori Method. Her ideas of education are vastly different from the common conception. She defined education as “external support for the soul in progress of its evolution”. There are numerous genuine Montessori schools throughout the United States and the world.
Dr. Makoto Shichida
Probably one of the greatest right brain learning pioneers, Professor Shichida is a leader in the development and success of right brain learning methods. He founded over 400 Child Academies in Japan and wrote more than 100 books on the subject of right brain child education.
Doman is one of the learning innovators famous for his pioneering research in the field of brain injury. in 1955, he opened The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential in Philadelphia and is an author of numerous groundbreaking books on the subject rapid learning techniques used to heal the brain and multiply the intelligence of children far beyond expectations.
Educator, lecturer and author of several books, Mr. Rose has been at the forefront of accelerated learning principles and techniques for young children to adults.
You Can’t Put a Price On Your Child’s Development
We know how much money we spend on our kids, from music lessons and team sports to entertainment… the list goes on. But what about their education? I’ve seen parents spend as much as $5,000 a year per child to send them to specialized educational centers that give the same training included in this ebook.
Which is why I’m excited to offer this volume to you for just $29.99.
Instead of spending potentially thousands to send your child off for specialized education, give your child one-on-one family bonding time with this powerful ebook and watch as your child amazes you and everyone around with their accelerated learning abilities!
Just spending as little as 5-10 minutes a day using these lessons with your child can make a huge difference in their academic development.
Plus, I’m Adding Volume 3, a $24.95 Value, Completely FREE!
Sometimes we may feel overwhelmed with all the information and discussions out there about how best to educate our children. Which types of education, lessons, stimulation, environment, nutrition and educational game apps are the best for brain development and learning and which should we avoid?
Based on over 20 years of research, training and real-world experience, I complied one of the most comprehensive, interesting and engaging works available that answers these questions and a LOT more. This volume literally has the keys to accelerated learning. It’s called “How to Teach Your Child Almost Anything – Vol 3”.
It contains 144 pages of 42 topics that will truly enlighten and amaze you:
- Early Learning Experts and Their Educational Methods
- Pioneers of Accelerated Education
- Shichida Method of Right Brain Learning
- Doman Method of Rapid Learning
- Montessori Education: Revolution in Learning
- Age of Montessori
- Early Reading Mastery
- Learning Reading at an Early Age
- Phonemic Awareness: Important for Early Reading
- The Five Most Common Mistakes Made When Teaching Children to Read
- Mistake #1: Teaching Children Letter Symbols Before Their Sounds
- Mistake #2: Teaching Young Students the Names of Letters
- Mistake #3: Using Uppercase Letters When First Teaching Children to Read and Write
- Mistake #4: Using Confusing Methods When Training Children to Read
- Mistake #5: Teaching Children the ABC Song
- The Phonetic Sounds of Letters
- Best Early Reading Apps
- Make Your Child a Math Genius
- Rapid Math Calculation by Young Children
- Accelerated Math Training for Young Children
- The Best Apps for Learning Math
- Perfect Pitch, Musical Genius and Auditory Stimulation
- Suzuki Method: Become a Musical Genius
- Perfect Pitch Training for Children
- Auditory Stimulation Enhances Child Brain Functions
- Learn About Music with Our Picks for the Best Children’s Apps
- Geography, Biology & Science
- Learn Geography with Our Best App Picks
- With These Great Apps, Learning Biology is Fun and Entertaining
- Learning Science is Fun and Entertaining with These Apps
- Alternative Learning Methods, The Learning Environment, Stimulation Techniques, Right/Left Brain Functions, Children’s Nutrition and More!
- Educational Game Products: Choosing the Right Ones
- Some Children’s Learning Products Actually Prevent Learning
- Tips for the Best Learning Environment
- Broaden Your Child’s Mind with Encyclopedic Knowledge Flash Cards
- Memory Linking Education Method
- Eye Tracking Helps Children Read Effectively
- Learning Foreign Languages Naturally
- How to Learn More Using Mind Mapping
- Right Brain Learning Enhances Your Child’s Academic Abilities
- Brain Functions: How We Learn through our Right and Left Brains
- Sensory Stimulation Effects Your Child’s Learning
- Visual Stimulation in Learning
- Stimulating Visual Pathways
- Tactile Stimulation for Teaching
- Olfactory Stimulation of Your Child
- Perfect Memory in Education
- The Role of Intuition in Education
- Homeopathic Solutions for Learning
- Child Nutrition and Learning
You will not want to pass up this amazing ebook! It’s a 24.95 value and I’m adding it to your order FREE!