Foods Flash Card Games
Your children will love playing with these flash card games specially designed to activate accelerated brain functions while they learn all about foods from around the world.
Foods Flash Card Games Help Your Children Develop Surprising New Learning Abilities
by Mercury Learning Systems LLC
Ages 8 months – adults
Fun award-winning Foods Flash Card Games were inspired by the work of early education experts Glenn Doman and Dr. Makoto Shichida. Your children will love playing these games which were specially designed to stimulate and activate whole brain functions while they learn about different foods from around the world.
Watch our video about the learning method used in these games:
Dr. Shichida says of accelerated learning games like these: “These children are tapping powers we never knew existed as if they are perfectly normal. Watching them rapidly memorize enormous amounts of information and recall with precision and understanding… serve as a guide for education that will revolutionize conventional approaches to child raising in the 21st Century.”
- Two sizes of flash cards: Large (8.5 x 11) for young children and small (2×3) for teens to adults
- The front of each card shows a hi-quality photographic object. The backs include the name of the object and several interesting facts about it
- Instructions for playing 12 accelerated learning foods flash card games
- Game charts to log game scores or your child’s learning progress
- Game keys to help when playing the various games
- An accelerated learner award to present to your child when mastering the games
- Complete instructions included with each set
- Perfect for children with any learning ability – great for the whole family
- Instant download card sets
Helps Children Develop:
For more information about Glenn Doman’s learning methods, visit his website here.